ok,but i think the flick gesture  after typing should be introduced in this new build. This makes it easier then trying to find Space in return

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Benny Barber <rebelben@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 10:41:18 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 67

I too have very little sight, so the way the screen looks is not important to me. I need audible feedback to know what I am typing. Thanks.

Benny

On May 18, 2018, at 7:17 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

i agree with you . I think  the half screen keyboard is better,because we can see what we are   typing.. also, from memory in build  50 , the   white bar was put there to represent the top and bottomrows. This should be brought back