From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 2:46 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 37 out to alpha

Please report all your feedback by replying to this topic. Thank you for testing FlickType!

In this release:

- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to invoke the menu! This replaces the tap & hold gesture above the keyboard. The two finger flick up remains available but may be removed in the future.

- Added "Echo entered characters" setting. Off by default.

- Removed Facebook option from the Share sheet, as it did not work properly.

- Removed Copy option from the Share sheet. Please use the dedicated "Copy & Clear" option directly from the menu.

In the previous release:

- Attempt to fix lost feedback on tap & hold mode. Please let us know if the issue is fixed.

- Slightly reduced delay to enter tap & hold mode.

- Fixed tap & hold characters sometimes not being announced when releasing to enter them.

- Renamed some settings and added descriptions.

- Brought back the previous unduckable sound effect playback mode as a setting, on by default. Please test this & other sound settings as much as possible and report latency, volume or any other sound issues and feedback.

- Merged deletion feedback settings.

- Haptic setting now only appears on supported devices.

- Settings are now dismissible using the scrub / back gesture.

- Removed quick reply link setting as it caused confusion and was rarely used.

- Replaced menu options "Instructions", "We love feedback!", "Tell-a-friend" and "FlickType on the web" with a single "Help & Support" web redirect option.

- Two finger double tap when the menu is open, also known as "magic tap", will now select the "Export text" option.

- Use higher-quality voice (if available) when VoiceOver is disabled

- Updated dictionary

- Fixed crashes

Please report all your feedback by replying to this topic. Thank you for testing FlickType!

Kosta & Ashley