With the half screen keyboard there would be much less need for switching to the iOS keyboard, as it would be easy to move the cursor in various text fields.

Don't get me wrong, I think the custom keyboard is pretty amazing, but the half screen would fit my personal needs better.

Chuck

On May 18, 2018, at 4:23 PM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hey there chuck,
I couldn't agree with you more. I would love to see the keyboard become a half screen effort. This would be great to me as well. Ed
On May 18, 2018, at 5:08 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 67
Hi all, I just got off a cross country flight and did some typing along the way.
Personally, I don't see any way to beat the typing experience in the FlickType app. If this keyboard, with its manual entry, numbers and symbols, could be incorporated into a half screen, system wide keyboard, I think the blind and visually impaired community would be pretty happy with the end product. Look at the very positive response the app got when it went public.

I know you said you wanted to keep the manual input close to the iOS experience... But why? Unless you are planning a general public release, I see no reason for this. If the app style keyboard could be incorporated as a system wide keyboard, after very little use it would be my default keyboard and the iOS keyboard would become a piece of nostalgia.

Just my opinion...