Okay, I like the touch typing feature. Why not put the white bar to represent  bottom and top rows,   mode . And maybe a  symbol to show where the enter key is and  backspace.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 2:34:28 AM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 67

Build 67
Hi again,
The two things I really miss with the custom keyboard is the ability to capitalize letters and input lines with a simple gesture.
As I type this in the app, everything is only a simple gesture away.
The custom keyboard is fantastic for entering short amounts of text, and responding to messages and emails, but more than that, I revert to the app.