Re: Update

David Nason

This is also the case with the notification from the TestFlight app.

Dave

On 15 May 2018, at 00:19, Benny Barber <rebelben@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Kosta,

Are you aware that we are always one email behind from test flight? The last email that we received was for build 65 and not for 66? Just wanted to make sure you knew. Thanks.

Benny

On May 14, 2018, at 3:54 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Just wanted to thank you all for a very successful release to the beta group last week. TestFlight shows that people are already using the custom keyboard more than the main app, which is pretty amazing. And we're just getting started, smile. We couldn't have done this without all your help, so thank you again for that.

On a different note, you might have gotten a notification for a new build 66, which is just a small maintenance release. This may go to beta if manual entry work is taking longer than expected, otherwise it will all be bundled together for an eventual beta release. Also, from here on I will probably skip sending a separate email for each build since you are all quite accustomed to getting the notes from TestFlight and then discussing here in the group.

Finally, there's many of your questions and comments that we need to get back to, please bear with us and we'll eventually address everything.

Thanks for testing!