Re: Build 37 out to alpha

Shinji Sakiyama

Hi Kosta!
Yeah I really love new menu gesture.
Because I using iPhone 7.
But I think iPhone X user feel this gesture isn’t good.
Thank you. Reply.

iPhoneから送信

2018/04/17 午後5:20、FlickType <@FlickType>のメール:

Thank you Shinji.

Do you like the new menu gesture? If you haven't tried it yet, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen. Would love to hear what people think about it, and how it compares to the two finger flick up.

I should also note here that this addresses the iPhone X missing haptic feedback issue when performing the home & app switcher gesture. The tradeoff, however, is that you have to perform the gesture twice: once to bring up the FlickType menu, and one more time to actually invoke the iOS system gesture.

Thank you all for testing.