Re: Latency

Macster

Hi Sharon. Sorry to hear you're having the latency issue whilst flicking down for word suggestions. I'm also using an iPhone SE and am not experiencing any latency issues at all. Can you give me a rough outline of your set up and I'll compare with mine, though there are so many variables it might be hard to pin down why you are experiencing this issue. Macky

On 14 May 2018, at 16:45, Sharon Kim <sharon.mi.kim22@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,
Yes I'm having the same sort of latancy issue. Which is why I wrote in
an earlier post, stating the flick issue has returned.
I have to flick several times sometimes, to get it to give me the
suggested word.
I however, am on an I-phone SE.

On 5/13/18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Michael, I have not been receiving beta groups emails either. I assumed
it was because Kosta and Ashley did that good of a job!

Chuck

On May 13, 2018, at 4:53 AM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello list, I am noticing a issue. I notice on my iPhone ten that the
keyboard seems to be higher than it used to be. I am unsure if this is
accurate but when I type the letters at the bottom of the keyboard, it
puts spaces and such. Also when I am flicking up and down through
selections, it is sometimes where I have to flick several times before it
moved to the next selection. Also I stopped received messages from the
beta group and was wondering why. Any help would be appreciated.