Re: Latency

Sharon Kim

Hello all,
Yes I'm having the same sort of latancy issue. Which is why I wrote in
an earlier post, stating the flick issue has returned.
I have to flick several times sometimes, to get it to give me the
suggested word.
I however, am on an I-phone SE.

On 5/13/18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Michael, I have not been receiving beta groups emails either. I assumed
it was because Kosta and Ashley did that good of a job!

Chuck

On May 13, 2018, at 4:53 AM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...>
wrote:

Hello list, I am noticing a issue. I notice on my iPhone ten that the
keyboard seems to be higher than it used to be. I am unsure if this is
accurate but when I type the letters at the bottom of the keyboard, it
puts spaces and such. Also when I am flicking up and down through
selections, it is sometimes where I have to flick several times before it
moved to the next selection. Also I stopped received messages from the
beta group and was wondering why. Any help would be appreciated.