Re: Custom keyboard versus main app #poll

Michael Maslo

It is not whether it is hard or easy. It is the ability to maintain the program or update it. I am no programmer but I would think that the more lined of code adds to the complexity.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 11, 2018 at 09:46, <Salman Haider> wrote:

I totally agree with Alan as well.

--
Muhammad Salman Haider
(765) 586-6840