Re: Custom keyboard versus main app #poll

Michael Maslo

Hello, since the custom keyboard was released, I never had used the main application. If I need to put a symbol or such in, I switch on the apple keyboard and then switch back. It is faster and easier to do that. I guess I am one of the few who never uses the main application.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 11, 2018 at 13:04, <Nozi> wrote:

I can't see myself using the main app much when  we are able to enter letters manually and numbers. Costa and Ashley, you guys have done an amazing job with the custom keyboard so far in such a short time. I'm using it to write this post.