Fair enough. Was worth a shot. In yet a further amendment to my issue with audio cutting out, it is in fact happening with both the main app and the custom keyboard, but is intermittent, sometimes it cuts out, and sometimes it doesn't. Dave

On 11 May 2018, at 17:07, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

No, I tried adjusting that.

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 8:16 AM, David Nason <dnason@gmail.com> wrote:

Chuck, just a thought, but could your issue with tap volume be connected to audio ducking? I notice that when playing music or other audio, it stops when I open the FlickType keyboard, which tells me that FlickType is linked to the main device audio.

Dave
On 11 May 2018, at 08:18, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Hi everyone, this build is working ok for me so far. The only miner thing was that when I clicked reply so I could respond to this email was that it bought up the iOS keyboard which was fine but where it should have the word FlickType for me to press, instead it said English UK but when I pressed it it still took me to FlickType. Regards, Paul.
On 11 May 2018, at 04:04, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

So far, so good. I have only been using this build for a few minutes but all is working very well.