Re: Custom keyboard versus main app #poll

David Nason

Honestly I could count on one hand the number of times I've used the main app since the custom keyboard cane along. Its just so convenient.
I would only use the main app now if writing something fairly long, where I know I will need to enter some words manually, or enter numbers. Once the custom keyboard is fully featured, I can't imagine ever using the main app.
That said, everyone is different so I am sure it makes sense to keep both around, plus that is likely part of the business model being envisaged.

Dave

On 11 May 2018, at 15:46, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@gmail.com> wrote:

I totally agree with Alan as well.

On 5/11/18, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:
I totally agree with you.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 10:19 PM, Alan Lemly <walemly@gmail.com> wrote:

Chuck,

Well, maybe they won't be able to split it but I say whatever. How
inconvenient is it really to have the main app installed even if someone
doesn't intend to use it? It's not as if it will get in the way of the
custom keyboard which will be accessed from a text input area like all
other software keyboards. And I can't imagine that the main app uses much
memory to be installed.

Alan Lemly