Its funny, I keep looking at the words too.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 1:41:07 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 64

Actually, I think I am the one who requested that contrasting bar to indicate where the home row should be. 😎 at first I didn't care much for the words on top, but now I find myself looking at them when I am not sure of what word was announced. I would like to see the ability to change the color of the cursor and the home key bar.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 8:32 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

There is no big change in this build from the previous one. The white bar at the bottom is ok representing the top and bottom rows of keys. But I think the white bar at the bottom should go, and just keep the screen black. And oh! Yes, keep the large letters.