Re: Build 63 tap volume in main app very low.

Sharon Kim

Hello all,
Okay so the flicking issue has returned in all it's former glory.
What I mean by this is, I can tap out a word, flick right, and get...
nothing!!! Sometimes I have to flick right really hard to get
anywhere. What I usually end up doing is, flicking left, to delete all
taps, then tapping out the word again, and flicking right. I'm not
sure what's causing this issue, but it is no good.
This issue persists on the custom keyboard, I am unsure about the main app.
Let me know if there is anything else you need from me.
Thank you all, and have a lovely day.

On 5/10/18, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@...> wrote:

Hello,
I have been using the custom keyboard much more because the volume has been
lower although I attributed this behavior to turning on stereo effect again,
which diminishes the volume. Sound settings seen just like low vision
settings; everyone has different needs or preferences. Is it possible to
create a version of FlickType that gives users further customization of
volume? If not, one thing I have done is raise the VoiceOver volume (I have
added volume to my rotor) while pressing on the volume down button on the
side of my iPhone. Anyone who wishes to hear FlickType at a louder volume
would do the reverse (set the rotor to volume, flick down to quiet VoiceOver
if desired and increase the loudness of the phone).
Just a thought.
Chanelle

On May 10, 2018, at 10:46, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I set the Effects Playback Mode, to Customizable.
I set the Effects Playback Mode, to Customizable.
It is better, but still seems a little quiet for one hundred percent.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 8:33 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Actually, the tap sounds are also low in the custom keyboard, too. I have
tried every setting and I restarted my iPhone.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 7:43 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 63 tap volume in main app very low.
Hi Kosta,
The tap sound volume is very low while using the main app. I have set it
at 100% and I can hardly hear the taps.
Outside the app click sounds are normal.