Re: Custom keyboard versus main app #poll

Chuck Dean

I respectfully disagree. I restore antique micro cars; and I have many different types of wrenches that will do the same job. However you can never have too many tools, and you never know when you might need that weird one.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 4:52 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

I just responded to the poll. My hope is when the custom keyboard is released that the application is removed. I see no use of having both around. The custom keyboard once complete will dominate use and I see no purpose of it. I use the custom keyboard ninety nine percent of the time and the other one percent I use the apple keyboard. I do not and have never have used the main application since the custom keyboard was released. In my opinion also it is harder to maintain two applications when only one is needed. This is my personal opinion bind you.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 10, 2018 at 16:04, <FlickType> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

We know there are still severe limitations with the custom keyboard, but we'd like to better understand exactly how useful it is for you in its current state.

So the burning question is: which do you use more, the custom keyboard or the main app?

1. The custom keyboard
2. The main app
3. About the same

Vote Now