Re: Custom keyboard versus main app #poll

Chuck Dean

Depends on what I’m using for. If I’m writing something short and quick, I use the custom keyboard. If I need to write something long, that’s going to half words that are not in the dictionary, numbers etc. I use the app. Right now, I’m using dictation. Go figure!

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 2:04 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

We know there are still severe limitations with the custom keyboard, but we'd like to better understand exactly how useful it is for you in its current state.

So the burning question is: which do you use more, the custom keyboard or the main app?

1. The custom keyboard
2. The main app
3. About the same

Vote Now