Re: Potential beta release, and other responses

Chanelle, thank you for that. I am very aware of Direct Touch, and in fact FlickType uses that. What I am not aware of is a system-wide way to disable the feature. Hope that makes sense. I am also aware of Direct Touch typing, but I assume this only applies to the iOS keyboard. But perhaps Direct touch typing somehow interferes with FlickType under some rare circumstances.

George, what do you think of the new colors? As for setting FlickType to be the only keyboard, that is definitely possible. You can remove the default English US keyboard from the keyboards list under Settings, General, Keyboard, Keyboards. But you probably need to wait for manual input mode in FlickType before you can do that.