Re: Build 63 tap volume in main app very low.

Chanelle Allen

Hello,
I have been using the custom keyboard much more because the volume has been lower although I attributed this behavior to turning on stereo effect again, which diminishes the volume. Sound settings seen just like low vision settings; everyone has different needs or preferences. Is it possible to create a version of FlickType that gives users further customization of volume? If not, one thing I have done is raise the VoiceOver volume (I have added volume to my rotor) while pressing on the volume down button on the side of my iPhone. Anyone who wishes to hear FlickType at a louder volume would do the reverse (set the rotor to volume, flick down to quiet VoiceOver if desired and increase the loudness of the phone).
Just a thought.
Chanelle

On May 10, 2018, at 10:46, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I set the Effects Playback Mode, to Customizable.
I set the Effects Playback Mode, to Customizable.
It is better, but still seems a little quiet for one hundred percent.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 8:33 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Actually, the tap sounds are also low in the custom keyboard, too. I have tried every setting and I restarted my iPhone.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 7:43 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 63 tap volume in main app very low.
Hi Kosta,
The tap sound volume is very low while using the main app. I have set it at 100% and I can hardly hear the taps.
Outside the app click sounds are normal.