Re: Build 63 tap volume in main app very low.

Chuck Dean

I set the Effects Playback Mode, to Customizable.
I set the Effects Playback Mode, to Customizable.
It is better, but still seems a little quiet for one hundred percent.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 8:33 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Actually, the tap sounds are also low in the custom keyboard, too. I have tried every setting and I restarted my iPhone.

Chuck

On May 10, 2018, at 7:43 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 63 tap volume in main app very low.
Hi Kosta,
The tap sound volume is very low while using the main app. I have set it at 100% and I can hardly hear the taps.
Outside the app click sounds are normal.