Build 62

Chuck Dean

Build 62
Hello,
I was wondering if the two buttons on the lower left and lower right could be used to switch keyboards. For example. If I am in the custom keyboard and I hit the lower right button, I would go to the iOS keyboard. If I hit it again I would go to the numbers keyboard. If I hit it again I would go to the symbols keyboard, and if I hit it again I would go to the emoji keyboard.
Then using the lower left button would reverse the sequence.
So if I was in the custom keyboard and hit the lower left button, I would go to the emoji keyboard, and if I hit it again I would go to the symbols keyboard, etc.
So, is this a good or bad idea?