Re: Build 61.

Benny Barber

Sounds very interesting to me.

On May 8, 2018, at 1:50 PM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, build 61 is working really well for me. Obviously their are the problem's that people have already addressed but for me it's been a pretty good release. I would like to put an idea out there. I don't know if it would work for everyone and to be honest I don't even know if it is possible but I would love to hear other peoples views on it. Its to do with reading back the text you have written. I was thinking would it be possible to have some sort of gesture which when performed, would then place FlickType in some sort of review mode. With in this mode, other previous gestures that you use for FlickType would now be used for other purposes. Just for example instead of a single flick down accessing the suggestion list, you could be able to flick between lines, words, sentences and things like that and when you are finished you perform another gesture to return back to the standard FlickType keyboard. As I said, I don't know if it would work but I would find something like that useful.
Hi everyone, build 6 1 is working really well for me. Obviously their are the problem's that people have already addressed but for me it's been a pretty good release. I would like to put an idea out there. I don't know if it would work for everyone and to be honest I don't even know if it is possible but I would love to hear other peoples views on it. Its to do with reading back the text you have written. I was thinking would it be possible to have some sort of gesture which when performed, would then place FlickType in some sort of review mode. With in this mode, other traveler previous gestures that you use for FlickType would now be used for other purposes. Just for example instead of a single flick down accessing the suggestion list, you could be able to flick between lines, words, sentences and things like that and when you are finished you perform another gesture to return back to the standard FlickType keyboard. As I said, I don't know if it would work but I would find something like that useful.
Cheers, Paul. Hi everyone, build 6 1 is working really well for me. Obviously their are the problem's that people have already addressed but for me it's been a pretty good release. I would like to put an idea out there. I don't know if it would work for everyone and to be honest I don't even know if it is possible but I would love to hear other peoples views on it. Its to do with reading back the text you have written. I was thinking would it be possible to have some sort of gesture which when performed, would then place FlickType in some sort of review mode. With in this mode, other traveler previous gestures that you use for FlickType would now be used for other purposes. Just for example instead of a single flick down accessing the suggestion list, you could be able to flick between lines, words, sentences and things like that and when you are finished you perform another gesture to return back to the standard FlickType keyboard. As I said, I don't know if it would work but I would find something like that useful.
Cheers, Paul. Cheers, Paul.
On 8 May 2018, at 19:00, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

I'm seeing a huge improvement in the predictive engine in this build, many thanks for getting to it sooner than I expected.

I experienced some strange behaviour earlier today when trying to switch between my three keyboards, standard, emoji and FlickType. VoiceOver would announce one keyboard, but that one was not on screen. I had one instance of FlickType appearing to be on screen visually to me, but not operating properly, and reading out letters as I tapped, as if it were the standard keyboard on screen. However I cannot reproduce any of this behavior now, so maybe it was just an anomaly.

Dave
On 8 May 2018, at 16:44, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 61.
Hi Kosta,
The custom keyboard has started to crash when I write a long email. It looks like it does when it does a slow start.
The only way I found to fix it is to hit the home button, then every thing is lost.