Spelling words

David Nason

Hi Kosta and Ashley,

While on the whole I of course find FlickType to be a much faster way of typing than the standard keyboard, there is still one area where I run into problems, and that is where I don't actually know how to spell a word. For example, earlier I was trying to type the word "anomaly", but I thought it was spelled "anomoly", so followed that pattern in typing it, and FlickType did not offer me the correct word. This is of course understandable, and maybe I'm being unfair and unrealistic, but I do wonder if there could be any scope for forgiving spelling mistakes and still giving us the word we wanted.

Just a thought :)