I have just updated to build 61. I had no issues with build 60 I have not seen the memory warning touch wood. So far, no problems as I type this reply.

________________________________
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:26:24 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 61

Hello everyone, I have been playing with this build and the first thing I am noticing is the predictive engine is working much better, as good as the app's predictions. I have been typing for quite a while and no memory warnings; thank you! The only flight drawback I find in this build; when I start by iPhone, FlickType takes about twenty seconds to load. Once it is loaded, it opens almost instantly. Great job!