From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2018 12:38 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 57

Build 57
I typed one journal entry with the custom keyboard, then the memory warning showed up and after typing two sentences would not go away. I am now using the App.

From the little I was able to type, I thought it performed well. The big white cursor is a little distracting, but I see its usefulness when moving the cursor. Perhaps if it was a different color, maybe blue or yellow. Maby a toggle for those who don�t want it.

After I typed my journal entry I accidentally closed the journal App instead of dismissing the keyboard. When I came back only the first line of type remained.