Re: Latest build

I've been getting notified of new builds via email but those emails seem to lag the actual availability of the build by several hours and usually a new day has dawned before I get the notification email. Due to this time lag, I just find it easier to check TestFlight from time to time to see if a new build is out.

Alan Lemly

On Apr 12, 2018, at 1:01 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Did anyone get notified of build 34 when it went out to the alpha group a few days ago? I am struggling to understand why the notifications would not go out, and at the same time we've had reports of some notifications going out when they shouldn't. I can only attribute this to TestFlight issues right now, but I'd love to know if at least some people got the notification for build 34. This is one more reason why it will be important to be part of this group and at least receive the new build post that I will be making every time a build goes out to the alpha group.