Re: Build 57

Benny Barber

Yes, the loss is only in the custom keyboard.

On May 6, 2018, at 1:32 PM, David Nason <dnason@gmail.com> wrote:

I am kind of seeing this problem of losing sentences too. However it is only when the FlickType keyboard is on screen that this is the case. If I go back to the main email screen, with the standard iOS keyboard on screen, or no keyboard at all, then the full content of what I had typed is still there.

Dave
On 6 May 2018, at 19:25, Benny Barber <rebelben@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Michael,

Have you had any problem losing text in the custom keyboard when you toggle between the custom keyboard and the iOS keyboard? I have been losing everything except the last sentence in the custom keyboard. Thanks.

Benny

On May 6, 2018, at 1:06 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@gmail.com> wrote:

I have had no issues what so ever with the custom keyboard. No memory issues no nothing. My custom keyboard has been working so awesome.

Sincerely,, mike

On May 6, 2018 at 12:49, <Chuck Dean (mailto:cadean329@gmail.com)> wrote:

Hello, I did a reboot of my phone, and now I can type again. Is anyone else having the memory warning issue? I have gone back into settings and changed my typing feedback back to words; this is sounding good. I didn't realize how dependent I was on that little feature. This cursor works great, but as I said in my last email a little distracting. I'd would like to see an option for a different color or to turn it off completely. Also looking forward to when we can insert a new line. Otherwise, good job!