Re: Build 57

Paul Sutton

Sorry just to elaborate, when I was referring to the tap sounds I was meaning the sounds when tapping a letter and not the flicking through sounds.☺️

On 6 May 2018, at 12:14, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Ok, I already posted this somewhere but for the life of me I have no idea where it's gone. Anyway, this build seems to be running ok at the moment. I really like the tap sounds when flicking through the text. Also yes, the sentence feedback is indeed working in other apps now. I still however would prefer the tap sounds to be played when I tap a key rather upon the release. I do know that you are aware of this though. As always, keep up the good work, Paul.