Re: Latest build

George Cham

Hi Coster, no I did not get a notification about build 34. However I did get a notification from TestFlight a few days ago, and there was no build available. In regards to import dictionary, thanks for that the link doesn’t work neither in Apple mail or Microsoft outlook for iOS

________________________________
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <@FlickType>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:01:35 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Latest build

Did anyone get notified of build 34 when it went out to the alpha group a few days ago? I am struggling to understand why the notifications would not go out, and at the same time we've had reports of some notifications going out when they shouldn't. I can only attribute this to TestFlight issues right now, but I'd love to know if at least some people got the notification for build 34. This is one more reason why it will be important to be part of this group and at least receive the new build post that I will be making every time a build goes out to the alpha group.