Re: Custom keyboard, a thought.

Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...>

Chuck. Think the three finger tap would work. It boils down to how the tap or gesture is programme. A three finger tap and hold should work. To switch to the default system keyboard. A three finger swipe up would be nice to switch between flick type keyboards: symbols, numbers. And eventually emoji support as well. I like the thought too.

On May 4, 2018, at 8:31 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

I now see that a three finger tap would not work. The gestures with FlickType need to have movement, otherwise it would input a letter. How about a three finger swipe up?

Chuck

On May 4, 2018, at 6:41 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Custom keyboard, a thought.
I was thinking about a replacement for the tap and hole to go to the next keyboard; considering it won't be available once manual input is activated.
I was thinking a three finger tap. Then to go to the next keyboard; do a three finger tap; and to dismiss the keyboard do a three finger swipe down. Three fingers control the keyboard, works for me.