Re: Build 55

Benny Barber

I'll have to agree with David on the keyboard feedback. I need to hear what I am entering on the iOS keyboard. Think about the phone keypad as well. It is cumbersome to enter on the phone keypad without voice feedback. Thanks for your consideration.

Benny

On May 4, 2018, at 12:32 AM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

- Fixed audio latency. Hopefully it should now feel more like the main app, apart from the tap feedback delay. Please note: you must set VoiceOver typing feedback to "Nothing", otherwise the announcements will be laggy and sound like the voice has a cold and a stutter - no kidding. For some reason the iOS announcements are lower-quality as well as delayed, and because of the delay they almost immediately interrupt the FlickType announcements.
- You can now type your custom dictionary words, as well as some additional built-in words. You must run the main app once after updating for your words to carry over.
- Improved memory management. Hopefully you won't get those memory warnings any more, fingers crossed.
- First word in mail app should now be correctly capitalized.