Re: Build 55

Paul Sutton

Hey everyone, I have noticed when I am writing an email and use the three finger swipe left and right, each sentence is spoken. However, when writing a text message nothing happens except when I reach the end or beginning it just simply says beginning or end of document. I just wondered if anyone else had this problem. Paul.

On 4 May 2018, at 19:40, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

It should also be noted that I am doing an awful lot of typing. Probably more than most people.

Chuck

On May 4, 2018, at 11:29 AM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thanks Chuck. Anyone else getting these memory warnings?

Kosta

On May 4, 2018, at 11:20, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

I was trying to reply to a post in the ViPhone group, and the custom keyboard locked up and I couldn't do anything with it.

(I had to go to the iOS keyboard, to finish this email because the memory warning keeps coming up. I am dictating this.)

Just now as I was trying to type this with Fliktype custom keyboard, the memory warning came back, and would not let me do anything.
At this time I don’t think I can use the custom keyboard to reliably enter text in any field. When it works, it works great, but it seem to lock up on me a lot.