Build 55

Chuck Dean

I was trying to reply to a post in the ViPhone group, and the custom keyboard locked up and I couldn't do anything with it.

(I had to go to the iOS keyboard, to finish this email because the memory warning keeps coming up. I am dictating this.)

Just now as I was trying to type this with Fliktype custom keyboard, the memory warning came back, and would not let me do anything.
At this time I don’t think I can use the custom keyboard to reliably enter text in any field. When it works, it works great, but it seem to lock up on me a lot.