Re: Build 55

Sharon Kim

Hello all,
Okay so I've just recently updated to the latest version.
First of all, nice job. A lot of the latancy is gone, and the custom
dictionary thing helps a whole lot.
However, I am still getting this weird freezing issue.
So when I go to say send a text message, and I switch to the flicktype
keyboard, everything just freezes up. Voice over isn't frozen, but I
get absolutely no feedback.
I end up having to wait for about five seconds, make random gestures,
till I know flicktype is engaged by the feedback I'm receiving. I'm
not sure why this is happening, but it is no good for the soul. lol :d
:d
Otherwise though, it is a whole lot better.
Out of sheer curiosity though, why is there a latency with the tap
sounds? is that something that can be fixed in future?
Thank you all so much, I truly appreciate all the work that's being put in.

On 5/4/18, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:
Just testing with typing feedback set to nothing. In build55. When will we
be able to add numbers using the system keyboard? Oh! No memory warning
when using FlickType on I pad.