I just found an interesting bug. The only place I an seeing the word being repeated after punctuation is in the message field of the default email application. The but doesn't seen to be anywhere else...

On May 4, 2018, at 9:04 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello,

This version of the keyboard extension is fantastic. I have not seen the speech issues that are being reported. I now am seeing the repeat of the last word when adding a period. I have never seen the memory issues. You have been able to shorten the typing lag. The keyboard is really starting to come together. Great job!