Re: Build 55

Paul Sutton

Hi, this build is great. Please keep up the good work. I have just noticed that when swiping left with three fingers voiceover doesn't say anything. I know it is moving sentence by sentence because when I swipe with two fingers voiceover tells me where I am, Paul.

On 4 May 2018, at 06:32, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

- Fixed audio latency. Hopefully it should now feel more like the main app, apart from the tap feedback delay. Please note: you must set VoiceOver typing feedback to "Nothing", otherwise the announcements will be laggy and sound like the voice has a cold and a stutter - no kidding. For some reason the iOS announcements are lower-quality as well as delayed, and because of the delay they almost immediately interrupt the FlickType announcements.
- You can now type your custom dictionary words, as well as some additional built-in words. You must run the main app once after updating for your words to carry over.
- Improved memory management. Hopefully you won't get those memory warnings any more, fingers crossed.
- First word in mail app should now be correctly capitalized.