GoTo settings; general; accessibility; voice over; typing feedback; and select nothing.

Chuck

On May 3, 2018, at 11:27 PM, Alex Hiironen <l000b2a@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all,

I this built is working a big faster than the previous one, the punctuation announces find, and I'm able to scroll through the list of suggestive punctuation.

Dictionary also works find, as evidenced as I can type Archibald and Schecter, which aren't in the default. However, I can't make a new line character. The I'm adding them in after using FlickType custom keyboard.

Also, I cannot type quickly using the custom keyboard without it missing most of the taps. Hopefully this can be fixed and isn't some Apple limitation.
Appreciate the updates end fixes, and thanks in general for a cool new keyboard! Cheers a

Alex

On May 4, 2018, at 1:32 AM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

- Fixed audio latency. Hopefully it should now feel more like the main app, apart from the tap feedback delay. Please note: you must set VoiceOver typing feedback to "Nothing", otherwise the announcements will be laggy and sound like the voice has a cold and a stutter - no kidding. For some reason the iOS announcements are lower-quality as well as delayed, and because of the delay they almost immediately interrupt the FlickType announcements.
- You can now type your custom dictionary words, as well as some additional built-in words. You must run the main app once after updating for your words to carry over.
- Improved memory management. Hopefully you won't get those memory warnings any more, fingers crossed.
- First word in mail app should now be correctly capitalized.