Re: Build 55

George Cham <George.cham@...>

Ok, restarted my phone. Working faster. No memory warning. How do I set voice over typing to nothing? I did not have any issues with voice feedback.

________________________________
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 3:50:56 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 55

This build types much faster and the clicks are more timely. I have noticed that the punctuation is not always being announced. But I am typing this with the custom keyboard and I haven't seem the memory warming yet. I have also tried some words from my dictionary, that is working perfectly. Thank you! It's a good thing I can see the character's as I type because the punctuation is not being announced at all now. Good night.

Chuck

On May 3, 2018, at 10:32 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

- Fixed audio latency. Hopefully it should now feel more like the main app, apart from the tap feedback delay. Please note: you must set VoiceOver typing feedback to "Nothing", otherwise the announcements will be laggy and sound like the voice has a cold and a stutter - no kidding. For some reason the iOS announcements are lower-quality as well as delayed, and because of the delay they almost immediately interrupt the FlickType announcements.
- You can now type your custom dictionary words, as well as some additional built-in words. You must run the main app once after updating for your words to carry over.
- Improved memory management. Hopefully you won't get those memory warnings any more, fingers crossed.
- First word in mail app should now be correctly capitalized.