Re: Usage thoughts...

Chuck Dean

Hi Ed, I agree with you. I couldn't see how I would use the full screen keyboard, but now I understand... Considering I am using it right now to reply to this email.

Chuck

On May 3, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have been inserting flick type more and more into my everyday use. I actually am really starting to like the full screen keyboard idea. When we get the manual typing feature back, being able to insert a new line and see some of the keyboard lab reduced this will be an amazing keyboard. I still would love to see the half screen option. I now am not seeing it as crucial as I thought at the start of testing the keyboard extension.

Ed worrell