From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 11:40 AM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 54

Build 54
Hello, the period is now announced. Thank you.
The custom keyboard seems sluggish to me and much less forgiving. I need to
be much more accurate with my taps, especially with letters on periphery;
for example, the w, p, l, and a. Perhaps this is my particular way of
typing, but I am slower on the custom keyboard than the app.

Even though I have some vision I find that I do not look at the words
appearing on the screen at all. My focus is on the key position, and since
the letters are announced there is no need for eye balling. Personally, I'd
rather be able to see the app I am typing in, so I look forward to the
option of a half screen keyboard.
Keep up the good work!