Hi Coster, I’m also getting the memory warning on the iPad running the latest version of iOS.

________________________________
From: George Cham <george.cham@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 10:11:13 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io; Alpha
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 54

Hi costa, I'm not seeing the memory warning, I'm running the latest version, of ios. I've also seen the letters change colours when typing or deleting. I'm typing this using the latest build. And I'm getting the hang of the two white bars between the. Top and bottom Rose. But as I type this, I’m using dictation now I have just received the memory warning, will send you a screenshot off list. Using iOS 11. Three with iPhone 8