Re: Build 54

George Cham

Hi Coster, I’m also getting the memory warning on the iPad running the latest version of iOS.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 10:11:13 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io; Alpha
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 54

Hi costa, I'm not seeing the memory warning, I'm running the latest version, of ios. I've also seen the letters change colours when typing or deleting. I'm typing this using the latest build. And I'm getting the hang of the two white bars between the. Top and bottom Rose. But as I type this, I’m using dictation now I have just received the memory warning, will send you a screenshot off list. Using iOS 11. Three with iPhone 8

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 9:42:51 AM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 54

Build 54
Hi Kosta,
I am using an iPhone 8 running iOS 11.3.1.
I find the memory warning!
Appears after typing on the custom keyboard for long periods of time, but I have never seen it in the stand alone App, which I have used for hours at a time.
Re-booting the iPhone seems to clear the problem until I type for another long period of time.
When the warning comes up, I can flick up and see the word I tried to type, until I keep typing, then the memory warning will appear and not go away.
I hope this makes sense,

Chuck

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.