Re: Build 53

Macster

Wow, that's a super quick upgrade to build 54! I'm happy to say the initial issues with build 53 regarding pitch change whilst typing and no full stop being announced are fixed and its now behaving as expected. The bad news however is that I seem to be experiencing a lot more drag when typing, ie the time between flicking right at the end of a word and hearing it announced has increased. Not to the point of it being unusable or anything, just not as crisp as it was before and noticeable in comparison with the app.

Macky