Hi , ivy gone back to build 50. But to get the correct word is still the same. However I would still prefer the previous configuration of the app With the black background . still think a dictionary is needed with the system keyboard.

________________________________
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:50:31 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 53

Hi George,
Yes, it seems that the keyboard is wanting more precise tapping. I noticed that words with ws are very problematic, but this may be the way I type.

I re-booted my iphone, and now I am not getting the memory warning! On the screen.
As far as the text size, I really don't pay any attention to it, so, as far as I am concerned it can be any size. Personally, I am looking forward to the half screen keyboard.
I am typing this in the FlickType app and this keyboard is also acting less forgiving.

Chuck

On May 1, 2018, at 11:22 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I haven't seen that message, I am having trouble typing. For example I type dog swipe right then down and go through a whole heap of suggestions before the right word. Is it the way that I'm typing or is it just the gesture area of the new layout?