Re: Build 53

George Cham

Hi , ivy gone back to build 50. But to get the correct word is still the same. However I would still prefer the previous configuration of the app With the black background . still think a dictionary is needed with the system keyboard.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26

Get Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:50:31 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 53

Hi George,
Yes, it seems that the keyboard is wanting more precise tapping. I noticed that words with ws are very problematic, but this may be the way I type.

I re-booted my iphone, and now I am not getting the memory warning! On the screen.
As far as the text size, I really don't pay any attention to it, so, as far as I am concerned it can be any size. Personally, I am looking forward to the half screen keyboard.
I am typing this in the FlickType app and this keyboard is also acting less forgiving.

Chuck

On May 1, 2018, at 11:22 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I haven't seen that message, I am having trouble typing. For example I type dog swipe right then down and go through a whole heap of suggestions before the right word. Is it the way that I'm typing or is it just the gesture area of the new layout?

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 3:55:50 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 53

Build 53
Hi Kosta,
Now I am getting the memory warning! About every third word.
Is any one else reporting this? Ut

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.