Re: Introducing the FlickType custom keyboard

Chuck Dean

As I think about your suggestion, I would rather have the one finger flick down to remain as the next suggestion gesture as I use this much more than any other function.
Chuck

On May 1, 2018, at 12:04 PM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Hi everyone, I just thought I would come in with a suggestion. Maybe it would be more simple to have a single finger swipe down for dismissing the keyboard, a 2 finger swipe down to insert a new line and a 3 finger swipe down for switching the keyboard. Personally I would find that simpler.
Just my thoughts anyway.
Paul.