The hello group will be for folks who are not part of the beta, once we are
live on the App Store.
Until that time it will remain inactive.http://flicktype.com
Invite your friends to beta@... today!
Follow us @FlickType <https://twitter.com/FlickType
> for the latest updates!
Join the discussion: https://groups.io/g/flicktype
On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:30 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...>
Thanks for that, so easy to select all groups and make the change in one
The question I have now is the other group? And what about the hello
group? Is that still valid?
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> on behalf of
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:21:40 PM
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Group settings
I don't think you can change that by sending an email, but you can follow
1. Go to https://groups.io/sendloginlink and enter the email address that
you are subscribed with.
2. Once you receive it, follow the login link in that email.
3. Select the group (eg flicktype alpha or beta).
4. If on mobile: Bottom right of the screen "More", then Subscription. If
on laptop or desktop: "Subscription" on the right sidebar.
5. Change the "Email Delivery" option.
I should also note here that there's plenty of settings to customize from
the web interface, as well as the ability to access all the message
Hope this helps!