Re: Moving the cursor.

Thank you Chuck.

You are correct that you cannot type symbols or numbers right now, or enter a new line. These functions will definitely be added soon, once we nail down the fundamentals of typing first.

I am planning to at least make the keyboard area a different color in the next release, so that folks with some limited vision can use it as a cue to improve their accuracy. But it’s nice to know that even with nothing on the screen you can still type quite confidently. Displaying the actual letters of the keyboard on the screen is currently a lower priority.