Re: Introducing the FlickType custom keyboard

George Cham

I've just gone back to build 45, and FlickType does not show up as an app on the I pad. Using the latest version of iOS.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 8:17:40 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io; alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Introducing the FlickType custom keyboard

I've updated to the latest version of FlickType, to enable me to use the system wide keyboard.
When I go to settings on I pad, FlickType is not listed in the apps, so I can not give it access.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 8:03:40 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Introducing the FlickType custom keyboard

Thank you for all the work you're putting in to the development of this keyboard. I'm really excited for its potential once it's stable. I'm hoping some of the bugs aren't part of the operating system itself, because that could possibly hold back the development and release of the keyboard.
On Apr 27, 2018, at 2:59 AM, Nozi <noziphokhanda@...> wrote:

Thanks for all your hard work costa and Ashley. Its a great early version of the system wide keyboard. I haven't figured out how to go to the next line though. I've also noticed that it doesn't come up as an option in some apps like my journal app. Anyone else notice that?

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.