Re: Introducing the FlickType custom keyboard

Santiago

Thank you for all the work you're putting in to the development of this keyboard. I'm really excited for its potential once it's stable. I'm hoping some of the bugs aren't part of the operating system itself, because that could possibly hold back the development and release of the keyboard.

On Apr 27, 2018, at 2:59 AM, Nozi <noziphokhanda@...> wrote:

Thanks for all your hard work costa and Ashley. Its a great early version of the system wide keyboard. I haven't figured out how to go to the next line though. I've also noticed that it doesn't come up as an option in some apps like my journal app. Anyone else notice that?