Re: Moving the cursor.

Chuck Dean

by the way, the typing is very quick and responsive... Better than I thought it would be. I notice I use a lot more of the screen when I can't see the keyboard. No big deal, it is still typing accurately.

Chuck

On Apr 26, 2018, at 11:39 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I tried moving the cursor back and fourth, it works very well. I even entered a missing word. So this time I can not enter a new line, numbers, or symbols, correct? Using the two finger swipe gesture move the cursor eliminates the gestures for the symbol and number keyboard, which I used a lot. I'd like to see them come back.