Re: Introducing the FlickType custom keyboard

George Cham

You need to install the latest version from TestFlight which is what I did.

________________________________
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 4:05:25 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Introducing the FlickType custom keyboard

Hi Kosta,
When I tried to turn on FlickType keyboard, I went to settings, Fliktype, and all I had was the following,
ALLOW FLICKTYPE TO ACCESS Heading

Chuck

On Apr 26, 2018, at 11:01 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

This is expected. As I mentioned in the release notes, there is no visible keyboard shown on the screen. Can you type? Do you hear tap sounds?

I’m going to sleep now, but will check the comments tomorrow.