Re: a few notes about the latest FlickType engine

Hi Rocco,

On the engine accuracy, are you using FlickType with VoiceOver enabled? I noticed an odd accuracy issue when VoiceOver is turned off, which I will fix in the next update.

On the shortcuts, I inadvertently reduced the priority they get withing the standard suggestions list. I will increase it to be more like it used to.

On the punctuarion, I believe this is an issue with the half screen mode and not the full screen keyboard, can you please confirm if you experience any difference in behavior when changing the keyboard size?

Thank you for the kind words and feedback!